Friday 4 November 2016

Pulling Off An All Blue Outfit




Happy Friday everyone! Thank God it's the weekend, it's well needed after a pretty long week of getting back into the college routine of waking up early. It's also the 5th of November tomorrow meaning that it's bonfire night which is a pretty big celebrated event in the UK with firework displays being held across many different locations in London as well as other parts of the UK. I'll be celebrating the event by going to Central London with my boyfriend and watching the firework display from the River Thames. How will you be celebrating bonfire night?


Today's look is an all blue outfit (obviously you can tell from the photos). I threw on this outfit quickly when I got home after buying this baby blue jumper from the Topshop section in Debenhams. The jumper was £34 and has a high neck as well as a cute detailed design all over. The sleeves are rolled and there is a small side split. The colour is so cute and is different to what I normally buy; I tend to buy neutral colours or grey, black and white, but I decided to go for this baby blue colour for a change. The jumper is also available in a camel colour. If you are interested in this jumper, I will have the direct link below as well as links to the other pieces that I am wearing or similar. I found that this jumper would go best with dark blue jeans during the colder months and with white jeans throughout Spring time when it's still cold but slightly warmer. Instead of opting for a casual look with trainers like I have done previously, I decided to add these suede closed toe barely there heels from Primark that I have had hidden away in my wardrobe for many years for a more going out look. I bought these heels for about £6 over 3 years ago for a night out at a restaurant and have never worn them again, but I decided that these heels would go great with this look because they are a stunning royal blue colour and compliment the whole outfit nicely. 



This season I have been obsessed with buying jumpers, especially ones with a turtle neck or roll neck which is something that I had disliked in previous years; I have about 5 new jumpers this year and am still planning to buy some more! I still need to get a khaki, camel, black and white jumper so if you have seen any style of jumper in these colours then please do let me know. One type of jumper that I definitely need to buy is a choker style jumper - they are so on trend right now! 

SHOP THE LOOK:

JUMPER: TOPSHOP
JEANS: TOPSHOP
HEELS: PRIMARK (SIMILAR)

    Image result for topshop blue travelling jumper 

Thank you for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed this look. Any suggestions for new posts whether its beauty, fashion or lifestyle, then please do let me know! 

Make sure you follow me to stay updated on when I post on my blog and to also see any new photos that I upload on my social media. I can be found on several social media sites including: 


Follow
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Andreia Prieto. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig