Friday 21 October 2016

Smart Casual





♡  

Good evening everybody! I'm so happy that it's Friday because it signifies the start of half term meaning that I will be able to have a small little break from overloaded coursework! Unfortunately this does not apply to everybody but on the bright side, there is still the weekend. Aside from that, tonight I will be blogging about my take on the smart casual look. 

It's been a while since I've worn a long line coat (I think it's been a year!) but I decided to take this one out of my wardrobe and add it to my final outfit. This grey one is from Pretty Little Thing and I love it so much and have no clue as to why I haven't worn it out hundreds of times yet! Long line coats are a great piece to use if you are looking to make your outfit slightly classy or look smart. My bodysuit is from ASOS and it came with a black one in a 2 pack. I bought it back in March and I have been wearing it several times this year whether it's for date night or just casual. It's a lovely plunge bodysuit and is super flattering especially because it's a bodysuit and so it hugs your figure. I just seem to love bodysuits because of this reason. The jeans I'm wearing are my absolute favourite jeans ever and they are from Missguided! This is because they are not too distressed, they have the perfect amount of rips and holes in them and the style of the cut is super cute. They were literally all I was wearing throughout the Summer while I was in London before going on holiday. These heels are gorgeous and I can't seem to stop wearing them. They just go with everything because of the perspex straps, and everybody seems to be wearing them. They are from Public Desire and are so comfortable so I definitely recommend buying them if you want them. 

That's about it for today's outfit post! If you liked it then please do leave a comment below or comment on my Instagram post (www.instagram.com/andreiaprietox). 

I am also planning on doing a Christmas giveaway and so would love to hear what kinds of products (beauty or fashion) you would like to have a chance of winning. Any suggestions please do let me know! 

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this post! 

COAT: PRETTY LITTLE THING (similar)
BODYSUIT: ASOS (similar)
JEANS: MISSGUIDED (out of stock - similar)



♡  


















Follow
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Andreia Prieto. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig