Sunday 25 September 2016

2 Ways To Style A Denim Shirt: Denim on Denim Look 1





♡   

Denim seems to be quite a big trend this year and most celebrities have been seen wearing either a denim shirt or denim jeans or both! Due to this reason, I have decided that I will be posting two new outfits based on styling a denim shirt, and this is one of them. 

When I was younger I swore to myself that I would never be seen wearing denim on denim but I've gone against my word and am so happy that I did. This denim on denim look has now become one of my favourite outfits. I paired this light wash denim shirt from Miss Selfridge with my new Jamie Jeans from Topshop and decided to use my Alia Perspex Glitter Heels from Public Desire which happen to also be new! This look is super classy and can easily be worn for a night out, but if you're looking to dress it down, then you can just wear some white trainers. 

I'll definitely be wearing this outfit again but probably not with the heels unless I'm going out to somewhere nice. 

I hope you enjoyed this look and tell me what you think about the denim on denim trend by commenting below!

Shirt: Miss Selfridge (similar)
Jeans: Topshop



     

♡  
Follow
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Andreia Prieto. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig