Friday 2 September 2016

A Trend I Never Thought I'd Wear...Culottes







It feels like such a long time since I blogged my last post on here! I've been pretty busy since I got back from Portugal due to sorting out college by enrolling and getting back into the swing of every day life post holiday. I can't believe it's already September and school is literally a few days away! Can Summer just come back?

For this outfit, I'm wearing a black ribbed culotte jumpsuit from Bershka paired with my white high top converse for some casual street vibes. I love this outfit because it's so simple but so on trend at the same time! The jumpsuit is also available in a variety of colours including: grey, navy, nude and khaki, but black is not available online. I never thought I would wear culottes since I'm quite small (I'm 5'1!) and I think they look better on tall and slim figures, but I gave them a chance and it turns out that I really like them! Since trying out the culotte trend, I've fallen in love with them and I've even bought a grey matching co-ord set from Boohoo which I will also be posting very soon. 


I hope you liked this look! Any questions about anything then please feel free to ask. 


   Jumpsuit: Bershka

Trainers: Office

                


Follow
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Andreia Prieto. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig