Sunday 21 August 2016

Unicorns Are Real








Hey everyone, hope you're all having a great Summer! I'm currently in Portugal again for another 6 days (I arrived on Tuesday so 5 days have already gone by) and am leaving on Saturday. 

This look is one that I wore to go to the beach. I've been wanting to get these fur sliders up on the blog for so long and now I've finally found the perfect opportunity to. They are from Public Desire and are only £19.99. I had originally wanted to buy the Puma Fenty ones but they were never in stock and since they're fur I know that they're going to get so dirty quickly and so I opted for these ones which are a cheaper alternative and are pretty much exactly the same! The top I'm wearing is a casual grey cropped t-shirt with the text 'unicorns are real' on it and it's from H&M for only £8. I popped into H&M with my mum after getting our eyebrows done and since I wanted to buy a plain tee I bought this one! My shorts are vintage 501 Levi's from Pepper Tree London in the shade light blue. The fit is so good because you buy it according to your waist size, and so these are therefore my favourite shorts and I'll never be buying any other shorts other than these ones! 

Top: H&M
Sliders: Public Desire

I hope you enjoyed this look, and make sure you follow me on all of my social media sites so that you can stay updated on when I post! These can all be found on my home page :) 



Follow
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Andreia Prieto. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig