Monday 31 October 2016

Shearling



Hey everyone, tonight's post is on one of my latest purchases which is this gorgeous faux shearling fur suede jacket for Maniere de Voir! I'm subscribed to their mailing list and don't tend to check their website regularly but I received an email in the past month about this coat and it looked stunning on the model and so I had to get my hands on it!

The jacket is in the style of a bomber jacket but has a slight change of style due to the shearling fur around the collars and the faux suede material on the jacket. It's super soft and is definitely gonna be my staple piece this Autumn/Winter. I love how the jacket is nude and practically goes with anything. The shearling fur is also detachable and so if you don't want to use it, then you don't have to! I decided to style the jacket with a basic white t-shirt from Zara and a pair of my grey Jamie knee ripped jeans from Topshop. To top it all off, I added my white high top Converse for a casual laid back look, but they can be switched to some white or nude heels for a night out look.

I had never purchased from Maniere de Voir apart from buying a tracksuit for my boyfriend, but after taking a deeper look I have found a lot of items that I love, so you should definitely check their website out!




I've got a few more outfits coming up this week and next week so stay tuned by following me on social media:


I hope you enjoyed this outfit post, and thank you for reading!

TOP: SIMILAR
JEANS: TOPSHOP
TRAINERS: OFFICE




Follow
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Andreia Prieto. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig