Monday 17 October 2016

Stone Suede Skirt




♡  

Hey everyone! Unfortunately it is Monday again and the weekend is over and done with. Why does the weekend have to fly by so fast? I have Friday's off from college and even then the weekend still goes too quick! Before I head onto today's post, I am just going to let you all know something that I have decided on in the past few days. From now on my blog posts will now be mirror pictures rather than photos of me taken by somebody else. I have decided to this because I find it very difficult to get people to take pictures of me because there's no time or they're not bothered. I have even contemplated on deleting my blog and just giving up on this whole blogging idea because I thought maybe it just wasn't for me...but I said to myself "No!" I was not going to give this up after just 2 and a 1/2 months of starting to blog. I told myself that I can do this myself and taking my photos this way will help me blog a lot more and up my followings. I've always been pretty independent and this is just another way of showing that I am because I will not need to rely on others to take my photos and I can just get them done myself and when I want! So I thought I would just say this now so that you are all aware of this change that I am making to my blog. But anyway, let's get on with the outfit!

My whole outfit is from Miss Pap apart from my boots which are from Public Desire (all direct links are listed below as well as photographs). When I saw this skirt on their website I knew I had to get my hands on it because it is just so me! The stone colour is stunning and the lace up detail just completes it. The suede looks so good and it's also super trendy this season and so that's just a bonus! Also on the website, I saw this black off the shoulder bodysuit and started thinking of an outfit instantly. I had to buy the skirt as well as the bodysuit because I knew it would be an amazing outfit and perfect for this season. I decided to add the thigh high boots because everyone is just wearing them right now and they also look amazing with short dresses, tops and skirts. 

That's it for today's outfit! I hope you enjoyed reading this post and liked this outfit just as much as I did. Please do let me know if you'd like me to try out any specific items of clothing or would like to recommend any brands that you think that I would like! 

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful evening and rest of the week :)

BODYSUIT: MISSPAP
SKIRT: MISSPAP
BOOTS: PUBLIC DESIRE


♡  

Follow
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Andreia Prieto. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig