Friday 12 August 2016

Day Out In LDN


             
       








Hey everyone, hope you've had a great week! Roll on the weekend! 

This week was my first week back in England and I'm totally missing the lovely sunny weather in Portugal, but the weather here in London hasn't been too bad. Yesterday and today were pretty warm and so I still got to embrace some more sunshine! 

Today I headed out to Central London with my brother and my boyfriend because they wanted to catch some Pokemon... (rolls eyes), and so I took this as an excuse to just catch some sun and take photos. We literally walked round every where and saw all of the sights. It was a really great day! 

My outfit today consisted of a casual tan/brown cami blouse which can be worn with literally anything, and so I decided to pair it with my white ripped Jamie jeans from Topshop. Since the weather was nice I opted for my fave tan lace up sandals. I used to never wear sandals in London and only wore them on holiday but I've finally decided to ditch that idea after many years.

I'll be going to Portugal again on Tuesday and so my Summer outfits are going to be back and my Instagram is gonna be full of summer vibes, so make sure you follow it. 

Top: Primark (similar)
Jeans: Topshop
Sandals: Primark
Follow
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Andreia Prieto. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig