Monday 8 August 2016

An Outfit For £10!








Hey everyone!

As you can tell from the post's title, this is a £10 outfit from Primark! When I was thinking about the price of each of the items while sunbathing at the swimming pool, and then asked my mum how much the shorts were, I was actually so shocked at how this was all only £10. 

On with the details, the top I am wearing is a black boob tube. I absolutely love these tops and I find myself buying a new one every year in the colours black and white. This top comes in at only £2! My shorts are a lovely rust brown colour (they were originally my mums but they were too small and so got passed onto me). They are slightly big on me but due to the elastic waist they can be adjusted to fit. The shorts also come with a cute little pom pom detailing and these were only £4. Now, onto the sandals. These are super cute and are my favourite sandals this summer. They are a gorgeous tan colour and are lace up. I was looking online for a pair for ages, but unintentionally found a pair in Primark after stepping in to do some last minute holiday shopping. They weren't exactly what I was looking for, but on the plus side they were only £4! 

Since Primark do not have an online shopping website, I'll list down one similar item to what I'm wearing below. 

Top: Primark (see similar
Shorts: Primark (here or here)
Shoes: Primark 

Follow
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Andreia Prieto. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig